BWS Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Comfort Club
There are a variety of reasons why routine maintenance should be completed each year. One reason is that manufacturers require routine maintenance to keep your warranty valid and in good standing. This not only ensures that it’s operating properly within manufacturer specifications but also ensures that a part doesn’t fail due to negligence. Just like changing the oil in your car, you need to give your system a boost! By getting semi-annual tune-ups each year, you protect your home and detect possible issues earlier.
In addition to keeping your warranty in good standing, routine maintenance will allow your system to run as efficiently as possible. Because your heating and cooling system work hard for you most days of the year, it needs that annual adjustment and cleaning. There are a number of electrical components and parts that are inspected, cleaned, and/or tested.
During an inspection, we check your whole system to make sure it’s running as efficiently and safely as possible. With BWS Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning you can expect nothing but the best!
BWS Comfort Club – $20/mo
Included Services Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Clean and Tune in the Spring
- Furnace Clean and Tune in the Fall
- Whole Home Pluming Inspection Checking for minor leaks and drips – Annually
- Hot Water Tank Drain and Flush or Tankless Water Heater Descaling – Annually
- Water Safety and Quality Test – Annually
- Priority Hotline
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 15% off all Repairs
- $0 Diagnostic Fee for Comfort Club Members during normal business hours
- $100/yr loyalty credit
- Priority schedule reminders
- Priority Service
- No Break Down Guarantee